Making Halloween Biscuits

If you haven't already seen my latest video on my channel, the other week I did some spooky baking and had a fab evening with my brother making Halloween biscuits. I'm not usually one to bake or cook because I've found that my skills most definitely do not belong in the kitchen...however, ever since I was a young child, I've always enjoyed baking, whether it goes wrong or not...haha.

So the night before halloween, Harry and I invaded my mother's kitchen space and occupied it until midnight - sorry Mum! I'll link the recipe I used down below so you can check out the ingredients I used to make these delicious treats. The only thing I would say is, only leave the biscuits in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Anymore than this and they'll cool a lot harder and you may break your teeth haha...Don't make the same mistake as I did and put them in for 12!

Bake away! ;)

All my love,
                    M x

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/icedbiscuits_3054












Comments