YUMMY Creme Egg Cookies!

Still got left over chocolate from Easter? I have just the thing ;)

So recently, I had been searching online for some Easter treats I could make using the Creme Eggs I had left over and some Cadbury chocolate. I came across this fantastic tutorial and website that created a tasty treat that combined all these unhealthy ingredients (whoop!). This delicious recipe created ten fabulous gooey cookies that are TO DIE FOR!!!

Here is SheWhoBakes' link on how to make them: http://shewhobakes.co.uk/recipes/creme-egg-cookies/







And this is just me and my friend Megan messing about lol!

As you can see, the Creme egg is gooey in the middle and I piped Cadbury chocolate on top. These cookies are delicious and so rich that I could only devour one! Everyone in my household loved them and they taste just as good cold as they are when they come out the oven warm!

I recommend to try and make these! You won't regret it!

All my love,
                    M x


Comments