Autumn Thoughts

UPDATE: I'll be posting more regularly on here now as I made a new purchase and am now enjoying my new device to type on :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Autumn.



My favourite time of year.

I love autumn. There's something so fresh and cosy about the season that makes you want to snuggle up on the sofa with a hot drink or wear your favourite autumn statements. It's a time of year where the wooly hats are starting to arise again, tartan scarves are used to accessorise outfits, coats are coming out the back of the closet and thick tights can be worn with dresses. Autumn fashion is definitely my scene.

But my favourite thing about autumn, are the colours the trees go. Leaves go from green to burgundy red, brown, orange and golden yellow colours. And that feeling when you're going for a walk and the leaves crunch under your feet whilst breathing in the crisp air; simply calming.

What's your Autumn Thoughts?


All my love,
                    M x

Comments