Winter Inspired Makeup Look

Hello my lovelies! Welcome to my first makeup look! As it is January and dark lips are still in season, this weeks post is my Winter inspired Makeup! Enjoy!

All the products I used

I love these products and a lot of these have slopped into my favourites....especially the foundation. If you've read my Top 5 Foundations post, then you would've read that my favourite foundation is No7's Stay Perfect foundation, however...I have been really LOVING Maybelline's Dream Satin Liquid foundation and it is definitely climbed up the scale and is sitting with No7 at my No.1 foundation!! 

For this look I used:
  • Maybelline Dream Satin Finish foundation
  • Mint Julips Lip Scrub - Lush
  • Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Concealer
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in: 1 Fair
  • Makeup Revolution Eye Shadow palette Flawless (32 Shades)
  • Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
  • Collection Eye Brow Kit Blonde
  • Collection Contour & Highlight Kit
  • Sleek Blush by 3 Pink Lemonade
  • Topshop Matte Lips in: Inhibition
  • Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
  • Real Techniques Contour Brush
  • Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
  • Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
  • Real techniques Accent Brush
I know the lighting is bad but I was taking the pictures in the evening when the sun had already hidden itself so I had no natural light to work with. One of the pictures will be very light and I look very pale because I had the flash on; (or maybe I should have added some more bronzer lol...) Nevertheless, here are the ending results:








Next time I'll try and do a hairstyle with it too! For now though, if you have any questions or suggestions, leave them below in the comments and I will answer! 



All my love,
                      M x







Comments

Post a Comment